skip to main content
Facebook Twitter RSS

Pre-K Registration Requirements



Any student enrolling in Cumberland County School system Pre-Kindergarten Program must provide the following information:


  1. Tennessee Immunization Form ( Any student transferring from out of state must provide a Tennessee Immunization Form. You may obtain this form at the local health department. 

  2. Proof of legal guardianship ( If parents are divorced, a copy of the divorce agreement with the judge’s signature must be provided showing which parent has legal guardianship.  If someone other than the birth parent(s) or legal guardian(s) is enrolling a student, you  must speak to the principal. The principal will decide if the Power Of Attorney papers will be acceptable.

  3. Proof of income ( Parent(s) or legal guardian(s) must provide proof of income. For example, most recent tax return, pay stubs or food stamp certification form.)

  4. Birth Certificate

  5. Social Security Card (optional)



School Supplies
368 4th Street | Crossville, TN 38555 | PH: 931.484.6135 | FAX: 931.484.6491

The Board of Education offers education and employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, creed, age, disability, gender orientation, pregnancy or national origin.